Monday, April 16, 2012

Babies :)

Assalamualaikum readers,
Alhamdulillah, i still have time to update my blog, hihi. because, Alhamdulillah, akhirnya setelag berhempas pulas, siap jugak assignment EAP on breast cancer. Serious terharu dapat hasil kan, one complete assignment. Teeheee.

So, next, insyaAllah, preparing for interview and final sem which will be started 2/5/2012

MasyaAllah berdebar, memang xingat dunia, despite preparation wedding yang perlu difikir, InsyaAllah ini di-priority-kan. Eh, ke sama penting? Tak tahu, tapi InsyaAllah 2.2 jalan seiring.

So, last saturday i went to Klang. Teheee. camwhore with HH :)
Here's the piktura. Seriously, he's wayyyyyy too cool on the camera. And ade ke patut push me aside after that to conquer the camera. Grrrr~

Hehe. this is harith haiyyan. he will be 2 years on this october :)
see, block terus shuuu!
* my sister said : shuu dgn harith same beshaa! grrr~


The next day :)

starting still control machoooo!see, pandai tiru shuu! * ignore me plish.

huuuuuu. gloomy sbb mama xnak g JJ!

pretending? camouflage?okes, nampaknya dah mengantuk. So he slept all the way to CFS IIUM. Heheh

I just love the way he calls me. Shuuuu. Shuuu. teeheeee.




and. i miss gemok. Aaron darwish. Dye sgtlah lama balik Kg. sebelah mummy. Laaamaaa sgt x jumpe shuu. last was on Raya Cina. Pheeewww~

Teman gusti shuuuu~
Tgk gamba hilang rindu? :'(

and farish haikal too.


Pheeww~ my mum's friend said that, she believe am gonna have baby girl for my first child.
Apekah punye statement? -_- * lambat lagikk!
Its because everyone in my family yg da kawen got asyykaaarr belaka anak pertama. Hehe.


Okay. i better off now, updating to tell you. I miss my babies. Huuuuu

Study jom :)

Doakan kami, InsyaAllah, last semester here, 4.0 flat again.

Allah looks on the effort, not the outcome. InsyaAllah.
Take care brothers and sisters.

No comments: