Friday, September 9, 2011

i teach you learn

Today isnt a really good day. the trip to zoo negara was canceled because my juniors are having their EPT speaking test today.
a bit sad about this.

Last wednesday i had my third session with my mentees.
Basically our topic for the two hours was ideal gas law, properties of liquid and acid.
my part was explaining about the properties of solid.
and i have no voice, sekian.

Lia thought them first, and obviously, the class turn into a graveyard where everyone shut their mouth and paying attention.
i was like, alhamdulillah, paying attetion very well, but then,
Kalau kau tgk muka diorg muka faham xpe, ni muka blank sume.

and i felt disappointed -_-'

seriously. if there's any way to make them understand better.


and i keep repeating my words, 'if all of you didnt understand, please tell us so we would explain back to you'

tapi ade sorang 2 org je yang tanya.

yang the rest yg obviously from my group, their faces mcm ok, gila besar tanda soal atas kepala kau, tp kau xnak tnya -_-'
maybe they feel ashamed as they are 2nd year student, but yet, very late taking chemistry one.

but this somehow making me feel uneasy.

really would like to help them >.<


Seeking knowledge is a part of ibadah peeps.

Dont feel ashamed, i am not a teacher.
just someone who get the responsibility to help you to become better in what you are weak in.
when we are having the class, thats the moment i would really help you.

and then,
the problem here, some of them need an extra meeting with me, its okay,
but, you have to consider about me too, i'm having my final too.
so the day we meet, its the day that you should use to the very best to ask me whatever you didnt understand,
not to expect me having a private meeting to consult your chemistry's paper.


my BTQ isnt really okay,
my PHYSICS the induction topic is upside down.
and CHEMISTRY, speechless with acid base equilibria.


Final exam is in two weeks more, so two more meetings, i need to think to find any notes to give to them in order to help them in their final.


Somehow, this make me sad.


----------------------------------------------


Dont put a high hope on me, am really afraid if somehow in the end, i would hurt you.

“People who love each other end up reuniting. No matter how far apart they are, they will reunite in the end. Love is something that returns.”


Done with heartstrings.
I cried. biaselah fatinhusna mn xpernah nangis tgk cerita korea.
The songs in the story were awesome.




Jung Yong Hwa- Because I Miss You

Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day
Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile, want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days

Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?

Love you, love you, I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words
My late confession, can you hear it
I love you


farah syuhada, maaf semalam xteman awak :(

No comments: