Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final

Gaining strength for 2 more papers,
Decision is final.
Letting him go without any doubt.
Susah gila. Sgt susah.
someone that has been part of u. Suddenly xde.
Tpi for everybody's sake.
Tahu je, kalau still stay i would just killing myself.
I just cant accept the fact.
I would rather hurt myself by letting him go.
Than letting him breaks my heart into pieces.
Redhalah hati.
Lepaskan krn Allah.
Ikhlaskan hati. InsyaAllah, semua pasti terungkai.
Two more papers to go.
Math & Physics
Killer subjects, please be nice.
Lecturers, please be lenient.

i walk away. insyaAllah. kali ini, utk selamanya. hilanglah semua rasa yg tercipta utk anda. bukan milikku


2 comments:

deartrana said...

good luck fatin husna.
sy tahu awk boleh.
gambate Dr. Husna.!!
loveyouu. miss you !!!

FatinHusnaKamaruddin said...

love you too syg.
terma kasih :)
InsyaAllah
amin